Almond Blast, Walnut Blight, & Hazelnut Blight
Almond Blast, Walnut Blight, and Hazelnut Blight are a highly damaging bacterial diseases that can cause significant blossom damage and forms lesions on leaves and fruit, rendering them unmarketable. The causal organisms are Xanthomonas arboricola pv. pruni, Xanthomonas arboricola pv. juglandis, and Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae.
AgriPhage is not phytotoxic and will not negatively affect beneficial organisms.
- Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI) of 0 days. May be applied up to and including the day of harvest.
- Restricted-Entry Interval (REI) of 4 hours.
- Begin applications when conditions are conducive to development of disease. Repeat application every 3 to 10 days as needed, for as long as conditions favor disease development.
- Under light to moderate disease pressure or for smaller plants, use lower rates (1 to 2 quarts/acre).
- Under severe disease pressure, or when environmental conditions and plant stage are conducive to rapid disease development, use higher label rates (2 to 3 quarts/acre), and apply more frequently (every 3-7 days).